7s1z2r97 发表于 2011-5-26 17:05:06

baby socks won t fall off Daddy's melancholy!!

Friday evening I am on duty,Dota Items, the husband meets me, has not seen the son small form unexpectedly, the kid, so long as does not sleep, is must meet mother together.
Originally, the father and son were on bad terms!
Two people play very originally happily, then, the son wants to go to eat the cake. The husband requests the son to receive the good toy first,baby socks, the son is not dry, instead throws the toy everywhere is, the husband is roaring first, fruit, then has not gotten tough, does not receive the good toy firm not to allow the son to eat the cake. Finally, the son cried to die by heartbreak,(Related Articlescool baby clothes Baby first laryngitis's experien), asks grandfather to go, the husband was mad whistling meets me.
Without the custom, not Cheng Fangyuan. The kid is spoiled simply by his grandfather! Husband anger has not disappeared.
The son was stranded, bothersome, you must compel him to tidy up the toy, he definitely was not glad? The son is very robust, does not cry easily, tonight's performance is a little unusual.
Was really I has injuried his self-respect? The husband listens to my words, reconsiders oneself.
You looked that your original intention is trains son own matter to do, result, mutually wounded. The mountain does not transfer the water extension,baby socks won t fall off, this move is not good, this in addition trades one move, the analogy you the competition, the analogy changes into toy's tone and the son speaks, avoids meeting the tough head-on with toughness. The education, should the trace. Although moreover the child is small, also has is tired, the mood is not good, in this kind of situation, along with him then, the child is also might as well small, the opportunity are being many, so long as we have a mind.
Gets in the home, the son has not rested, the husband and the son washes foot together, then reads, is smiling, is making, rolls makes a group ......
页: [1]
查看完整版本: baby socks won t fall off Daddy's melancholy!!