找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 889|回复: 2

你会对他说这几句话吗?????

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-11-23 20:37:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I  take  you  to  be  my  spouse.  To  have  and  to  hold,  from  this  day  forward,  for  better,  for  worse,  for  richer,  for  pooer,  in  sickness  and  in  health,  to  love  and  to  cherish,  till  death  do  us  apart.  And  hereto  I  pledge  you  my  faithfulness.( a2 r, c: P* ^9 S
我如今郑重承认你作我的配偶。并许诺从今以后,无论环境顺逆,贫穷富贵,疾病健康,我将永远爱慕尊重你,终身不渝。愿主垂鉴我的意愿。
发表于 2009-11-23 21:22:35 | 显示全部楼层
I  take  you  to  be  my  spouse.  To  have  and  to  hold,  from  this  day  forward,  for  better,  for  worse,  for  richer,  for  pooer,  in  sickness  and  in  health,  to  love  and  to  cherish,  till  death  do  us  apart.  And  hereto  I  pledge  you  my  faithfulness.+ }! Q0 Z& s+ x7 U: l; ~
0 u6 o: x. j4 y  m2 Z我如今郑重承认你作我的配偶。并许诺从今以后,无论环境顺逆,贫穷富贵,疾病健康,我将永远爱慕尊重你,终身不渝。愿主垂鉴我的意愿。 I  take  you  to  be  my  spouse.  To  have  and  to  hold,  from  this  day  forward,  for  better,  for  worse,  for  richer,  for  pooer,  in  sickness  and  in  health,  to  love  and  to  cherish,  till  death  do  us  apart.  And  hereto  I  pledge  you  my  faithfulness.+ }! Q0 Z& s+ x7 U: l; ~
# |; e1 Z8 v# l( o+ y  U- l我如今郑重承认你作我的配偶。并许诺从今以后,无论环境顺逆,贫穷富贵,疾病健康,我将永远爱慕尊重你,终身不渝。愿主垂鉴我的意愿。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-23 21:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
当同性婚姻合法化的那天,会的,否则,没有意义,承诺就是保障,而保障来自于法律的约束...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 18:56 , Processed in 0.056404 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.