找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 1312|回复: 7

Believe in yourself

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-18 17:38:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren't the way you had hoped they would be.  & m0 c( `$ C; E9 D- V" N
That's when you have to tell yourself that things will get better.  ) \+ L( ]/ `! c& ?6 x
There are times when people disappoint you and let you down,  
1 b2 j+ Q8 `; F! b! B, z: Ibut those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on believing in yourself and all that you are capable of.  
1 v5 Z; o6 }( K3 K$ TThere will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life,  
) m5 M  K9 A$ pand it is up to you to accept them.  
+ ?2 w% _- \) i' G' I* ?  sConstantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are,  ( ?1 u4 q5 o$ a) \: h7 f
So when the days come that are filled with frustration , B' P0 p/ W0 P$ T5 @
and unexpected responsibilities,  
) [  M" W3 A5 p8 jremember to believe in yourself  
) I3 A+ x9 ^. C0 fand all you want your life to be, because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-18 17:41:45 | 显示全部楼层
自己顶
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-21 05:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
自己写的?厉害。9 k9 W2 [' X# v1 @! Q
帮你顶
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-21 13:56:36 | 显示全部楼层
you reminded me of a song named never had a dream come true....! W+ s3 Q+ l6 b$ Q
sometimes i will thing whether my dreams will come true,however efforts i have made...) i/ T  X0 B9 R8 p: H6 w- G
hope your dreams come true
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-21 19:25:25 | 显示全部楼层
I have never heard of that song, but after google it, the lyrics sounds unambiguously desperate. Whereas the op's poem is more aspiring and encouraging.9 [8 u& s7 ]/ {/ s) C. g

6 E1 [1 _3 E7 a* l$ R7 s5 I) `Everyone has lows and highs, no matter who you are or what you do. When frustration is encountered, you may feel disappointed, but never give up or regret. The only thing that can help us out is learning from the failure and moving forward. As to myself, my project failed again yesterday, but today I am about to try something different which, hopefully, will give me a better result.2 y2 z: ]9 w8 o: P1 w

' i  e0 M0 g  O* ^/ S0 CEvery day is a brand new day, shiny and colorful, and everyone's dream will come true.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-21 22:06:35 | 显示全部楼层
very good.i like your writing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-21 22:19:26 | 显示全部楼层
yes,you are right...we should never give up....' [$ U9 c! y+ W" j: V+ g
failure exists everywhere.we might learn something from it
' t- R: X: ~- y6 x; V8 K/ Sin order not to fail in the same spot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-22 03:27:31 | 显示全部楼层
This post is exactly consistent with my recent feeling. These days I kept asking myself what I did in the past decade. Am I satisfied with my current situation? The anwser is no, or at least half and half. So, what shall I do now? Do I like my major? Probably I do, although it is not as hot as CS, EE, or Business to find a highly paid job. Nevertheless, since I like what I am presently doing, what do I need to improve, in order to make myself more competitive in the labor market? After graduation, shall I stay in school even longer to get a higher degree, or enter the industry to build up the practical experience? I have to survive, but how do I support myself? Do I go back to China or stay in America? Where is my destination behind all these alternatives?
1 s! Q9 t9 \/ T) j# U/ w, b5 z- a6 @1 _; c1 x' Q' u/ y+ y
Actually, after thinking over for a couple of days, I have got a clear mind of where I am in my fate, and I hope I do. We know sometimes feeling is contagious, and sadness spreads even faster. I apologize if I make you who read this message depressed, because I myself don’t even know why my fingers are typing this here, on this specific website. But, anyway……
+ J: b/ A. q; U  O
7 J, N8 S  I/ ^$ G7 A8 iBest wishes to myself. Best wishes to everyone.
: Y% G9 P5 P% d- B  n& k3 v5 Y0 r5 y# X; S, e$ F
[ 本帖最后由 ruean 于 2006-5-22 03:44 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:26 , Processed in 0.072550 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.