找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 1722|回复: 0

How to Wear Tiffany Earrings - tiffany

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-20 17:38:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tiffany jewelry is beautiful. But if you don't wear it properly, you won't get the effects you want. It is necessary for every beauty-loving woman to know how to wear Tiffany jewelry. In this article, I'd introduce some suggestions for wearing Tiffany earrings.2 M, [% N( G& Q

8 I/ D& A6 G# j& Y* g6 n. ?" I0 o" U, |  A6 X' F/ A: P/ r. G
As we all know, earrings are jewelry attached to the ear through a piercing in the earlobe or some other external part of the ear. Earrings are women's favorite. Proper Tiffany earrings can not only make a female look more beautiful, but also buy wow gold&nbsp,custom usb;have the function of accommodating defects. So it is necessary to know about how to wear earrings properly. Therefore, before you wear Tiffany earrings, you must take many factors into consideration, such as environment, your temperament, face shape,nike shoes, hairstyle, and your costume to reach the best effect.% b) Z! V$ h# |+ h; F1 Q7 f% q

4 I9 p6 }+ e& _1 ?/ |" K  j# b6 i( g  h2 A7 ]0 e/ i, K
Wear Tiffany earrings according to your face shape
% z$ F2 ~8 n* a. w- L) Z# |: b4 G5 T8 Y9 d7 [6 F% e( y
People with different face shapes should wear different earrings. If you have a round face, then you should wear long drop Tiffany earrings instead of hoop earrings. This will make your face look less plump. If you are long-faced, then you'd better choose Tiffany hoop earrings or big earrings to make your face look more fetching. If you have a square-shape face, then dapper stud earrings, long drop earrings or exaggerated earrings can make you look livelier.5 m. d2 M- f0 c; ]8 }
( s( l) b# c/ o8 _! b% m
3 g4 c/ O6 T6 p$ ?2 O( U
Wear Tiffany earrings according to your complexion
- A+ ~$ b% q1 ~2 }+ D3 Z+ e9 w; Y! X5 x. [  }" Z7 u" R0 ]5 N/ q
Tiffany Earrings' color should tie in complexion well. Generally speaking, people with pale complexion should not choose bright and colorful earrings. Silvery white, such as pearl earrings can make them more beautiful. While if your have fair skin, red earrings or dark earrings are good setoffs of your skin. 6 U$ Y8 l) R% B& J" m5 G( e5 k4 x

! y3 K7 y! }2 p' t# V* B; MWear earrings according to your hairstyle
3 x6 S% s2 t) A9 p/ {; ]
/ C8 Q: N  Q) W3 ]% W% JLong hair with long Tiffany drop earrings will make you cheap wow gold look gentlewomanly; short hair with finished stud earrings can set off a woman's crackajack; asymmetrical hairstyle with asymmetrical earrings can make a women look pleasing to both the eye and the mind.
9 R5 j* l6 Y7 B9 m1 H- `$ X3 o. `; s* P( D! ]" B/ r, h
8 J. I# j& ^& y- ?4 f5 h6 Y) j
I got this Tiffany handbag charm necklace yesterday. The Tiffany necklace is made of sterling silver. The pendant is a handbag on which there is a blue enamel heart. Everything just seems so natural and harmonious.
: G; M+ A5 m9 c: s: Y9 H3 j; K' w
1 O2 k* y. ~$ ^! E% [* v6 h7 D: d3 F- ~
I can’t help wearing this Tiffany necklace to work today. My colleagues like my necklace, too. They asked me how much the Tiffany necklace is and where to buy it. When I told them that my necklace only cost $40, they couldn’t believe that. I bought this Tiffany necklace from an online Tiffany jewelry supplier, tiffanyhere.com. The supplier offers Tiffany wholesale including Tiffany necklace,kids furniture, Tiffany bracelet, Tiffany key pendant, etc. Every piece of Tiffany jewelry is cheaper that sold in the market. The Tiffany silver jewelry sold there has high quality and unique designs. The most important thing is that I can afford more pieces of Tiffany silver jewelry. - w% v. o7 g4 |% u# j

% e& W$ a; P* ]7 _* {, s; \
: i: R1 [; }7 h' K! m6 s8 s9 I0 tTiffany always does well in adding cheap wow gold unique and new points to their jewelry. If you like Tiffany jewelry as me, you can buy Tiffany jewelry from online stores, beautiful and saving much.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:53 , Processed in 0.060773 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.