找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 725|回复: 0

mesothelioma diagnosis Goes to the kindergarten to play once more (20081206)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-7 11:27:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
On December 6 is Saturday clear,cheap kids shoes1 Y4 p# v0 |$ m1 j4 @/ i
Goes to the kindergarten to play once more (20081206)
' y; C2 p1 X0 I7 pStrong 2 year old of 11 month 1 day.
4 y+ D0 F4 c7 vLast Saturday I brought to go to the small solar kindergarten strongly, because garden long not, because only went in plays several minute slippery slide to attend class on interest Mr./Mrs. Ban also left the kindergarten, strong has not been able to play enjoys oneself to the full. Therefore I have wanted to bring strong to play once more, adapts the kindergarten, then also delivers on him the kindergarten.9 a7 J  |  U) W' A. V) U
Last night started to plan, strong today also gets up early, if equally less than seven spots had gotten couple days ago up, I also did not have to have a long lazy sleep again, with was getting up together, had the breakfast to tell a while story to exit strongly on the belt.
8 S: D1 H# U/ h% F& i. e$ S" lArea walks strongly goes downstairs, strong directly walks toward the school gate mouth, he likes the supermarket very much, wants to buy the candy cane or the prosperous young milk and so on milk product, but I basic do not satisfy his request now, oh, the tooth has not protected, some nigrescences, what a pity, had already had to wait to get permanent teeth. Therefore each time, I can only say to him: Candy cane, tooth black, we do not eat it. Did not know that like this will create the pressure to his psychology. At present, his between lips also like this will say fortunately that may eat wants to eat.8 F+ @+ `/ x4 m+ f- V
Slowly walks while plays, arrived at the kindergarten finally, this garden long, because the garden long also knew with us, therefore I brought strong to play have been very long, after the garden long walked, we played to must go home to have the lunch only then to walk.
! P# }5 x' f) m1 \' U3 o7 CStrong has not had the repel again to the kindergarten, very easy I to hug him to enter the kindergarten, strong directly rushed toward the slippery slide, he also remembered that had the slippery slide in where, this he very few very little had the big toy which the opportunity played. Just started to want me to hug on strongly him the slippery slide then to slide directly down, I also feared that he slides not steadily, holds him to slide, afterward saw is also quite safe I to let him slide. Has hugged several times, I encourage strong to crawl from the staircase, after having drilled the pinhole, sits the slippery slide again, strong really with a mine guidance walking step by step, I also often speak with him, remind him to be careful, do not meet. Strong received my words saying:Careful, danger! (reads exclamation mark to come out, these days, he likes reading mark specially to come out, likes especially to exclamation mark.)
+ B* g: E0 I/ H% K7 bClimbs over one time the staircase, strong is very happy, each time slid on oneself crawls the staircase to come up,baby blanket pattern, also no longer wanted me to hold, slid very much is happy. After the interest class's little elder sisters finish class, also slides, strong together is also sliding with them, has not been one's turn him time he to wait, looks that the little elder sisters slide very quickly, he will be glad to laugh happily. I like this kind of scene very much. Strong is quite careful, he also in own safety-conscious.& {6 p5 E9 k, a* C5 {& \
In plays the slide strongly, I on the one hand looked that on the other hand long chats with the garden, I am really wants to deliver on the son the kindergarten, I am want to let strongly with the kindergarten child study speech, although he can write will read, but is the exchange are not many. The garden long said that lacks Tong Zhen. Yes,mesothelioma diagnosis, the strong interest hobby appears compares the hominization, he likes looking at the technical channel, likes looking at the legal channel, likes listening to the advertisement, does not like looking at the children channel. Except the Tang poem, continually English sometimes also rejected now.! d0 R" U! B; x) e
Heard that strong will write, the garden long will be very surprised, she will look for the paper and the pen lets write strongly, I also worried that strong will not write, who would have thought will take up the paper and pen very natural strongly wants to write any anything, also will be the television program which will write him to look, like the Chinese government by law reported that the moral observation, the day network, the first line,(Related Articlesclothes Tired! (53 8)), the exploration will discover and so on, ten page of books let him finish, because the character was quite big. Finally should also the garden long request really has written own name, strong already for a long time did not write, ha-ha, today was really too coordinates.
6 Q. z" O* ^/ J# d6 f! PLeaves the kindergarten time, strong is also reluctant to part from to the slippery slide.
( g+ M! w$ k, n! k9 l$ j" q0 v2 wI also have a impulsion, the wish explain the strong father, let on the strong kindergarten.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 05:30 , Processed in 0.057617 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.